First of all wish you all happy and blessed ramadan ♥ as we are witnessing ramadan in a season of summer,In my first article i would like to talk about most awaited time IFTAAR.
There’s nothing quite like a glass of ice water to cool down In a summer’s day especially at breaking fast, but after reading the following information, you might want to think twice before reaching for a pitcher of ice cold water.
HINDERS HYDRATION:– Drinking ice water actually slows down your body’s rehydration process, rather than speeding it up. This is because the body needs to bring it up to the correct temperature first before it can use it.
SAPS ENERGY :-While drinking ice water can make you feel refreshed and stimulate you in the short term, it actually serves to drain your energy in the long run. This is because your body has to use extra energy to warm up the ice cold water and bring it up to its average temperature.
UPSETS DIGESTION :-Drinking ice water can lead to stomach upsets, abdominal pain,stomach gurgling, and nausea. This is because cold temperatures are anti-inflammatory, therefore causing blood vessels to retract.
SLOWS HEART RATE:– Drinking ice water can cause your heart rate to drop. This is because the vagus nerve, which runs down the back of your neck, is affected by a sudden ingestion of ice cold water. As an emergency measure, your heart rate slows down until your body temperature reaches equilibrium once again.
IRRITATES THROAT:– Just as a cold winter’s day can give you a runny nose and block up your sinuses,
Since it is now pretty clear that drinking ice cold water is certainly no good for you, here are some of the benefits your body will thank you for after switching to warm or room temperature water instead:
• Your digestion will become more efficient due to the natural digestive enzymes that warm water stimulates.
• You will hydrate yourself a lot quicker every time you take a sip of water.
• Warm water makes your blood cleaner and purer.
• You will give your body’s natural detoxification processes a boost.
• You will experience regular and more complete bowel movements.
• Switching to warm water has been found to reduce sugar cravings, helping you maintain a healthy weight.